Strictly No Agencies Please
Job Description: Cloud Engineer (AWS)
Cloudten Industries is an innovative cloud consulting practice that specialise in design, delivery and managed service solutions for the cloud. Our growing customer base ranged from mobile start-ups to enterprise and government.
We are an AWS Advanced partner, as well as being Microsoft and IBM partners.
Our services include:
- Cloud migrations from on-premises and virtualised hosting facilities
- Cloud Security consulting
- Managed services
Due to rapid growth in our business we are looking to add to our skilled and dynamic team.
This position is for an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer with DevOps skills.
- Strong AWS infrastructure skills with 2-3 years of experience on the platform
- Experience producing and maintaining CloudFormation (or Teraform) templates
- Experience in migrations of on-premises or virtualised infrastructure to the cloud
- Experience with DevOps and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Strong background in Linux with scripting skills
- Strong networking skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal and client facing skills
- Must be a keen technologist and enjoy new challenges with unfamiliar technology
- The right to work in Australia
- AWS certification
- Experience with monitoring and backup tools
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Exposure to Azure and/or Office365
- Be part of a growing team of cloud specialists with customers across a wide range of industries from start-ups to enterprise and government.
- Exposure to leading edge technologies
- Opportunities for training and certification across leading cloud platforms
- Be part of the end to end process of project delivery and managed services. This is not just a support role. You will be actively involved in the design and delivery of new projects
- Grow your skills on the AWS platform with exposure to a wide array of services
- Opportunity to grow your personal brand through meetups, conferences etc
- Equal opportunity, flexible employer who actively promotes a strong work/life balance.
Please apply in the first instance by emailing email@example.com, enclosing your CV and salary expectations.