This role is to provide CI/CD expertise within client projects using a range of technologies. It will be Sydney based.
Applicants must already have the ability to work in Australia.
This position is suited to those who are keen to skill-up and starting working with and become certified in AWS.
- Excellent Bash/shell scripting
- Experience with one of the following: Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins
- Docker and containerisation technologies
- Strong Linux & networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing)
- Strong experience with config management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc)
- Awareness of security best practice
- Ability to whiteboard, think on your feet and brainstorm solutions
- Good working knowledge of IT landscape
- AWS knowledge especially CLI
- Event driven security automation
- AWS Lambda (node or Python)
- Cloudformation/CFNDSL/Troposphere/Terraform experience
- Octopus Deploy experience
- Windows Server/AD
- Experience with enterprise DB technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, Redshift, Aurora)