Cloudten is an industry-leading born in the cloud AWS Advanced partner headquartered in Sydney. We help companies securely move their infrastructure to AWS, whilst leveraging cutting edge DevOps techniques. Our clients benefit from accelerated innovation through leaner software delivery and easy to consume secure cloud services.
Our team is rapidly expanding due to ongoing demand for specialist AWS and DevOps skills in the region.
Reporting to the delivery manager you will be responsible for building, managing and supporting client AWS infrastructure. Numerous opportunities to progress to more senior roles exist for the right candidates.
2+ years of experience with AWS is essential. The ideal candidate will have several year’s experience working with infrastructure and have a good knowledge of diverse technologies and how they interact.
You will be/have:
- Strong experience with Linux and Unix shell scripting or Windows Powershell
- 2+ years of AWS experience
- Good knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, NAT, proxies
- Adhere to client SLAs for delivery of AWS services
- Update and maintain internal knowledge base as new issues are encountered and resolved
- Practical knowledge of LAMP, MSSQL, ssh, RDP, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, firewalls patch management, security best practice
- Work with clients to perform DR and BCP testing
- Willing to occasionally work out of hours
- ITIL certification or good understanding of IT working practices – environments/change control/incident management
- Excellent English skills – written and verbal
- Flexible and positive attitude
- AWS certification
- Previous experience in a consultative role
- Puppet/Docker/microservices/Lambda/development experience
Please email your CV to email@example.com